Dell complaints

The #1 Dell complaint forum
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm finally out of Hell!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 am 
Journeyman Dellhater

Another opportunity has come my way which has allowed me to slam the door one last time at a place that truly been a horrible experience and can safely be considered, by far, the worst job I ever had.
Crappy product, mafia-style financing plan, a pig of a manager (I wonder how her "muffin" feels every morning when he has to take extended showers just to get the bacon smell off of him), leadership people who thinks their customers are "stupid", "morons", or "don't know any better", or other managers and "coaches" who actually get mad at reps for having the nerve to ask them any question and actually had reps second guessing the wisdom of asking for either help or a question due to the fear of getting their ass chewed out. I could go on and on, but I think everyone here knows the story already. Everyone needs to know just exactly what Hell really is and needs to spread the word to anyone who is considering purchasing anything from them. Before they give their dollars to Hell, ask them to consider the junk they sell as well as the treatment of the former employees in Oregon, Canada, North Carolina, or the employees who are being walked every day for cost cutting measures, and the potential nightmare of trying to get help from someone from India who barely speaks English...make them think just where their money is going.
I would really love to go right now and pee on the front door of Hell, but I feel that would be a waste of bodily fluid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 am 
Emperor of Dellhateology

It will take a while for the rage to go away. You will wonder why it takes so long, but don't feel bad, we understand. Surprised you will be, to find that there are jobs where people are treated normally, your health will improve, family life will come back, if they haven't left you already, and you will even make more money, soon enough. Strange the feeling will be when your manager actually says something nice to you, but you will feel it is a trick. Don’t let the evil that has grown within you persist. Let the force be with you.

Post subject: Re: I'm finally out of Hell!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 am 
PhDh--Doctor of Dellhateology

stinky40 wrote:
Before they give their dollars to Hell, ask them to consider the junk they sell as well as the treatment of the former employees in Oregon, Canada, North Carolina, or the employees who are being walked every day for cost cutting measures, and the potential nightmare of trying to get help from someone from India who barely speaks English...

Don't forget all the so-called "part-time" field techs working for Dell third-party henchmen, who now have to work 9am to 9pm M-F plus weekends for Dell's nights-and-weekends NBD service.

I'm sure many of them could file dozens of labor law complaints if they logged their hours and kept the emails from their managers which force them to work over 40 hours a week...but if techs don't want to get benefits and fair wages, then that's their own self-made lube job...Dell is more than willing to provide the vaseline.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]