Dell complaints

The #1 Dell complaint forum
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Typical crybabies
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:03 pm 
Journeyman Dellhater

To all the haters:

It blows my mind how all of the former employees come to a site to complain. Just like most Americans, nothing is their fault. I have survived 4 layoffs. It ain't luck, baby. And if you were part of a site closure, suck it up and move on. Dell is not the only corporation that closes sites. GM has closed 16 factories this year alone.

If you don't like the big corporations, then start your own business. Oh wait, that's just too hard. Because you deserve a job making tons of money without putting in the effort. This is what is wrong with America.

Everyone I have seen who ever got fired will NEVER make more than 35,000 a year. I know, I fired my share of them.

The point is, MOVE ON. If you got laid off, stop bitching and find another job! Living well is the best revenge. It wasn't personal, so stop acting like someone slapped your mother. If you got fired, you most likely asked for it. Stop acting like a teenager who got dumped.

I will most likely get banned, but I had to speak my mind. [/i]

Post subject: Re: Typical crybabies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:20 am 
Emperor of Dellhateology

Geeker wrote:
It ain't luck, baby. And if you were part of a site closure, suck it up and move on.[/i]

I bet you change your tune after they make up some lies, put you on a fake PIP and toss your ass out the door. Don't think it will happen to you? You are a hard worker and a great suck up? Right? Think again....

Post subject: Michael Dell-The Imposter
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm 
Journeyman Dellhater

Appears like Michael Dell uses the screeen name GEEKER

Post subject: Re: Typical crybabies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 pm 

Geeker wrote:
To all the haters:
Everyone I have seen who ever got fired will NEVER make more than 35,000 a year. I know, I fired my share of them.

That's so funny. I know several dozen IT professionals (programmers, system admins, network admins, database admins) all who made between 50K and 75K - and Dell laid off every one of them. In fact, I know several IT managers, all were making at least 75K in salary and made up to half that in bonuses - and all of them were laid off in 2005.

Post subject: To the OP...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm 
Graduate Dellhater

You know, I'm usually more reserved, but this is just too open an invitation for damage.

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon:

Sierra

Tango

Foxtot

Uniform.

It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm 
Admin

Geeker, you speak from a very narrow perspective. I was paid almost 3x the number you quote, as a C2 engineer, and was a top-3 performer in my group. We all got laid off, regardless of performance.

The company is falling apart, whether you want to face it or not. The stock is worth less than 1/4th what it was in 1999. You're going to tell us Wall Street investment brokers are crybabies too? Yeah, that's real credible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:41 pm 
Journeyman Dellhater

Rocke_T_Sinetist wrote:
The company is falling apart, whether you want to face it or not. The stock is worth less than 1/4th what it was in 1999. You're going to tell us Wall Street investment brokers are crybabies too? Yeah, that's real credible.

So are Amazon's, HP's, and about 300 other huge companies stock that all were part of the tech bubble of the late 90's. Yeah, I was with Dell then too. What about Google? There stock went way down. Do they suck too?

What do Wall Street investment brokers who get laid off do? They pull up their bootstraps and move to another brokerage down the street. What they don't do is put up a "I hate Morgan Stanley" website so that former employees can get together like a gang of collective p*ssies and have a group cry. :cry:

If Dell is such a s*itty computer company, why is there http://www.gatewaysucks.org, http://www.hewlett-packard-sucks.com/, http://www.compaqsucks.com/?, (and there are ones for Sony, ACER, lenovo, etc) The truth is that anyone who got laid off, especially so-called engineers, never had the mad skills to begin with. Dell just had to promote very quickly in the late 90's and gave positions based on tenure.

The truth is that none of you belong working anything but McDonalds. I dare any of you to respond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm 
Graduate Dellhater

Langston, is that you?

Hrm- maybe it's Dee Walk.

Nah- this guy can spell (mostly).

I'd call you a troll, but the Troll Union would sue me for defamation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:30 pm 
Admin

You're just going out of your way to be abrasive, geeker. This isn't that kind of board, and if that's all you have to offer, we would all as soon you went somewhere else, like IMDB. Note that I am the senior admin here, and I've let you make an ass of yourself without censure because we're an open forum.

Your argument is vapid. Google didn't drop the 75% Dell did. Nor did the other companies you quote. You have no credible perspective, and whatever you 'say' will be taken as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 pm 
Graduate Dellhater

Hrm...the term "geeker":

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=geeker

Definition 4 seems to fit the bill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:24 pm 
Journeyman Dellhater

You guys started this. Calling ME a "warthog faced buffoon". Well, play p*#sy and get f*#cked.
You cannot handle it when someone post in the area that YOU set up for people who like working for Dell says something good about them. I checked other post of happy employees and it is all a trap so you can make yourselves feel better about being pushed out. Shame on you. No wonder you were FIRED :lol:

It is not the job of a bunch of sore losers to try to turn people against a company who treats employees that are worth keeping pretty well.

Go ahead and ban me. I said what I came to say. Just like WOW, you think life is just a game. Now get to bed. You have biscuits to make in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:49 pm 
Graduate Dellhater

Ye started it, yerself, lad. Comin' in here, talking about how no one who lost their jobs deserved t have them. You're the agitator, you're the one who's lost his grip on reality.

Try a little less ammonia in yer mix in the next batch- this one's made you twitchy and delusional.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 am 

Geeker, are you part of HR? Or are you really MD? LOL For most of of us here, we have moved on after Dell, happy with our lives and what has happened to us, You seem to think it is all about the money. It isn't. It is about the pride some of us felt working for what we thought was a good, reputable company. A company that turned to lying, falsification of reports (both internal and external) and a company whose bottom line became the end all of its existance, even to the loss of its reputation. And it can't even maintain that!!!
Yes, we DO know what we are talking about, we still have friends there at Dell, some of us work at Dell still. But please don't think none of us can't make money. My wife quit with me and has doubled her income while mine has gone up 35%. We both worked RR7 and had some good time with Dell.
Fear is often a motivator for anger and hatred (strong dislike). In your case, is it fear I can smell even over the internet? Your job on the line? Have you fired so many there is no one left to fire and you are next? Poetic justice, don't you think?
BTW, before you yell about the statement about "false reports", please take as faith, that my letter to the SEC was the straw that broke the camels back about false reports allowing Dell to issue false profit reports and then have to restate them. Some of us do know just what the hell we are talking about! Do you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 am 
Discovering Dellhate

I also believe in the term "moving on" as it does get old after a while especially when it breaks down into an adolescent form where the term "poop" is used by grown men. you should be more of a guidance for ex-employees than a catalyst of further "dead horse" beatings. it doesnt get anybody anywhere and is just that in the end "in bad form"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 pm 
MDh--Master of Dellhateology

I rather be making biscuits than let dhell continue to poison me with their unethical practices. If dhell is trully legit they wouldn't need to cheat on their financials as rusty mentioned.